This Doctrinal Statement is not a creed. The Holy Bible is our creed.
The fellowship recognizes the existence of many differences in interpretation among Christians.
Members, however, are convinced that to avoid a looseness which might result in the admission to the fellowship of unbelievers or even of Christians who are unprepared to cooperate in the Fellowship and the work to which God has called us, certain minimal Biblical doctrinal tests must be established, the rejection of any of which shall be ground for ineligibility for membership.
The acceptance of the ten-point union toward all true Christians who may not accept all of these doctrinal points is recognized and they are welcome to fellowship gatherings, they are not permitted any voice in the conduct of our activities and are ineligible to membership in the Fellowship.
- We believe in one God, the Father, the Son, the Holy Spirit, Creator of all things.
- We believe that the Son of God, Jesus Christ became incarnate, was begotten by the Holy Spirit, born of the virgin Mary and is true God and true Man.
- We believe the Bible in its entirety, to be the inspired Word of God and the only infallible rule of faith and conduct.
- We believe in the resurrection of the dead, the eternal happiness of the saved, and the eternal punishment of the lost.
- We believe in personal salvation of the believers, through the shed of blood of Christ.
- We believe in sanctification by the blood of Christ, in personal holiness of heart and life, and in separation from the world.
- We believe in Divine healing through the faith and that healing is included in the atonement.
- We believe in the baptism in the Holy Spirit accompanied by the initial physical signs of speaking with other tongues as the Spirit of God gives utterance (Acts 2:4) (Mark 16:17) as distinct from the new birth and in the nine gifts of the Spirit listed in 1 Corinthians 12.
- We believe in the Christian's hope of the imminent, personal return of the Lord Jesus Christ.
- We believe in intensive world evangelism and missionary work in accordance with the Great Commission,with signs following.